Real Estate at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort – Coming Home to Mountainside Ridge
Mountainside Ridge is an outstanding mountain community with well-situated sites ready to become your home. Anchored by the fantastic amenities and the natural mineral hot pools that make Fairmont Hot Springs famous, your day-to-day life will soon resemble that of a relaxing holiday.Mountainside Ridge offers more value — some of the largest home sites available in the Columbia Valley, averaging a third of an acre in size with a natural streetscape including underground services. Life just gets better from here.
This calm and outdoorsy lifestyle is within close and convenient proximity to larger city centres, yet it’s a sanctuary of beauty all its own. Calgary is just three and a half hours away, and Cranbrook is just over an hour down the road. By purchasing your next home at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort you are opening doors to a truly unique resort community within BC’s Columbia Valley.
Crystal clear and all natural – the hot mineral pools at the Resort are a legendary attraction. Lose yourself in a world of relaxation at the Natural Springs Spa. Play golf, choosing from three great golf courses on your doorstep. During the winter months, hit the slopes at the fun and friendly ski area. Meet friends at the Mountain Lodge; dine and then shop at a variety of unique locations.
Take a few moments to see what Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is all about. Click play and embark on a lifetime of unforgettable experiences.
The Mountainside Ridge team is here to provide you with assistance on everything from the building team to furnishings, through to the first night in your new home. Speak with our property specialists to find out more.
Isn’t it time to vacation to every day?
Vacation every day, from today onward. Imagine emerging from your Fairmont Hot Springs haven and into the warmth of a Columbia Valley sunrise.
Today, you may play 18 holes of mountain golf, or simply slide into the therapeutic natural hot springs that put this area on the map. The year-round possibilities are as endless. From your family base camp, adventure is literally on your doorstep. Green spaces and trails abound, and a kaleidoscope of flora and fauna infuse every waking moment with nature’s beauty.
With a limited number of premium home sites remaining, now is the time to secure the ultimate Columbia Valley escape for your family. Discover the new Fairmont Hot Springs today and craft the home you’ve always wanted at Mountainside Ridge.
Now that you know more about Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, it’s time to explore Mountainside Ridge. Click on the house symbol to read more about individual home sites. The visit page link below each symbol will lead you to a detailed site plan with specifications, drawings, and a description of the property. You’ll also see webcams from around the resort and find out more about golf, skiing, dining and shopping.Mountainside Ridge Interactive Map
Spend more quality time with your family
- Soak in Canada’s largest natural mineral hot pools
- Challenge your golf game at Mountainside, Riverside or Creekside
- Spend time on the beach at Lake Windermere or Columbia Lake
- In the winter months, teach your children to ski and ride
Enjoy your own personal space
- Take in views of soaring mountain peaks
- Enjoy the privacy that a larger home site brings, or meet with friends at the resort
- Wander Rocky Mountain trails from your back door
Know that you have found the best value
- Take advantage of the best real estate value in years
- Invest for the long term, for you and your family
More reasons to buy:
- Just three scenic hours by car from Calgary
- Great selection of private home sites nestled into the mountain with expansive vistas of the beautiful Columbia Valley wetlands, Purcell, and Rocky Mountain ranges
- Natural streetscape with underground services
- Outstanding prices based on Columbia Valley comparisons
- Whole ownership, fee simple
- Long-term value with architectural design guidelines
- A four-season mountain and lake lifestyle to indulge your passion for swimming, golfing, hiking, dining, skiing, swimming, boating, and more