Let's make some NEW memories!
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC, is Canada's Favourite Family Destination
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is one of Canada’s all-encompassing experiences where guests enjoy exceptional service, all the benefits of our legendary natural hot springs pools, and a year-round Rocky Mountain resort at a great value.
Book direct with us for the Best Deals & Relaxed Cancellation Policies
Your Wellbeing Above All
The health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and team is our highest priority. We are operating our Resort with extreme caution, and by following all government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines. As such, certain elements of the Resort’s experience will be different. We thank you for your collaboration and understanding.
You’re in good hands with our team. We have strict health, safety, cleaning and sanitization protocols throughout our Resort. Face coverings are required in all our indoor public areas areas in the Main lodge, meeting rooms & retail shops for guests and team members. Click HERE for our Health & Safety Promise to you. We are all in this together, and as such, we ask that you keep yourself and others safe and do not visit our Resort if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days. Guests displaying any symptoms will have to follow the British Columbia Health Authority protocols.
Please note the current operational changes:
- The public natural mineral hot springs pools are operating with extreme caution, maximum occupancy, and certain access time allotments to ensure physical distancing, sanitizing and cleaning protocols. For more information on allotted time slots click HERE.
- The Guest-Exclusive natural mineral hot springs pool is open to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort guests only, with a strict maximum of 12 guests permitted in the pool at any one time, following physical distancing health & safety protocols.
- The Natural Springs Spa is open daily from 10:00AM – 6:00PM. Appointments are required, please call 250.345.6007 to book.
- Antlers at the lodge, Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill, Steamers Café are open with operational and menu changes. All other dining outlets are temporarily closed until further notice.
- New this year: The RV Resort is offering monthly & nightly winter stays!
- Our family-friendly Ski Area is open! Wondering What to Expect for Winter 2020/21? Click HERE to view our latest update.
- Our three Golf Courses are closed for the season.
- Our Activity & Experience Centre is open, with reduced capacity and offerings based on provincial health and safety guidelines.
- The Nordic style hot and cold plunge pools, steam room, sauna are available only on our Nordic Wellness Package.
- The Fitness Centre is open with reduced capacity. Please book a time slot at Front Desk.
- Our Poolside Retail Shop is open, with reduced capacity. Fitting services are available Thursday – Sunday.
- We are accepting bookings for Groups, Family Reunions and Destination Weddings with up to 100 guests for 2021, with relaxed cancellation terms.
The pools are fantastic! The staff are incredible, from the manager to the attendants. Food was amazing. We stayed in an older motel type part of the resort and the room had tons of character and great energy! The patio led out to the pools and beautiful lawns.
Be sure to do the short hike up the hill to the tiny old hot springs building from long ago. We got killer sunset photos!
Facilities are amazing! So much to do here at this resort. There are pool towels and cosy bathrobes in each room.
Can not say enough good things about this resort and its staff. There is RV parking on site too. Winter or summer this is the place to stay. I can't wait to return.