COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES FOR SEASONAL LEASE HOLDERS SPRUCE GROVE CAMPGROUND
At Fairmont Hot Springs RV Resort and Spruce Grove Campground we hold ourselves to high standards of cleanliness at all times, however in light of COVID-19 and with the health and safety of our community top of mind, and to encourage everyone to follow the advice of our health authorities, we have implemented the following actions.
- IMPORTANT: Any seasonal lease holders returning from the USA or from travelling internationally must self-quarantine AT HOME for a minimum of 14 days PRIOR to arrival at our RV Resort and Spruce Grove Campground. This rule applies also to those guests displaying any type of symptoms.
- All communications are to be made by phone only. Please call 1.800.663.4979, OPTION #6. Call volumes are higher than usual however we will return voicemails within 3 business days.
- Any site assignments or paper work will be placed outside the doors of our registration office.
- All facilities such as our registration office, washrooms, laundromat facilities and access to common areas such as pools, playgrounds and pavilion remain closed.
- Please spend time in and around your RV only. No group gatherings or contact with other guests is permitted.
We want to assure you that we are following all directives from the Public Health Authority. We believe that we offer an opportunity to utilize our facilities to practice social/physical distancing.
We encourage you to follow recommendations as provided by provincial health authorities, to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid others who are unwell
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid greeting with handshakes
In suspected cases of COVID-19 please call 811 and provide health-care professionals with the following information:
- Where you have been travelling, working or living
- If you had close contact with a sick person, especially someone with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
Please stay healthy and practice physical distancing.