Learn About The Spruce Grove Campground
A Great Camping Experience For The Whole Family
It’s so much more than camping – accessibility is what makes Spruce Grove at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort so attractive. Nature lovers are invited to explore the wilderness that is steps from their individual sites.
With 137 camping and tenting sites (some of which are fully serviced) and a free heated swimming pool, this scenic BC camping spot is particularly popular with group gatherings and families.
Situated on the banks of the sparkling Columbia River
Situated on the banks of the sparkling Columbia River that wraps around the campground, the Spruce Grove camping area is just a short drive from the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort main area. There you will find our legendary natural mineral hot springs, three golf courses, year-round shops, the spa, the many dining locations and our Basecamp. Our Basecamp guides will provide fun for the whole family and help you to plan your next excursion as well as activities, mini golf, and much more.
This is truly camping in style!
We've got it all!
- 137 large sites
- Direct frontage to Columbia River (some sites)
- Full and partial hookups – some with power, water and sewer
- Pull-through sites
- Washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
- Coin operated laundromat
- Ice, camping accessories and firewood available at campground store
- Propane firepits for rent & sale
- Wireless internet available in some locations
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards accepted
- On-site heated swimming pool
- Only five-minute drive to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort with lots of additional amenities
- Naturally heated mineral hot pools at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. Entry fee applies