Spruce Grove Policies
Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Please ensure that all food, coolers, etc. are secured in your vehicle or RV
Call 911 and tell the operator that you are at Spruce Grove Campground located at 5250 Spruce Grove Frontage Road, Hwy. 93/95, Fairmont Hot Springs, BC.
Afterhours contact the Lodge front desk at 250-345-6070 or 250-345-6311. During office hours contact the campground office at 250-345-6561.
Children under the age of sixteen may stay in a tent less than 2mx2m on the same site for an additional charge.
Wireless internet available in some locations
A Our store/office sells various food items as well as ice, fire wood and may camping accessories.
Cancellation and Change Policy
A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit fee is required for all reservations at the time of booking. Any changes in your reservation will result in a $25.00 change fee plus applicable taxes.
Reservations must be paid in full upon check-in. Longer-term stays take priority, and we reserve the right to relocate a reservation.
- A two night non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit will be take at the time of booking. If reserving for one night, a one night non-refundable and non-transferrable is required.
- Long weekend bookings: a three night minimum booking is required for all long weekend bookings and a three non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit will be required.
- A valid credit card is required upon reservation and at check-in.
- Reservations may be made up to one calendar year in advance of your requested booking date.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
Rules and Regulations
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
- Arrival time is 1pm MST onward. Departure time is prior to 11am MST.
- Please only one RV and/or Tent and vehicle per site.
- Shhhh... between 11pm MST to 7am MST, please respect your neighbours at all times.
- Please ensure you clean up your site and take all your belongings when you depart.
- We share our beautiful resort with Wildlife. Please keep your site free of garbage, recyclables and coolers.
- Sani-Dump available.
- Please off-road in designated areas off the Resort and Campground property.
- When departing please place site tag and comment card in the “site tag drop off” boxes located at all exits.
- Please follow our policies and regulations; we would be sad to see you have to leave sooner than expected.
- We are a pet friendly Campground; please read our pet policy.
- For the safety of all our guests and surrounding area please refrain from using Fireworks.
- We allow wood burning fires. All Fire Bans must be observed.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the outdoor pool.
Be Bear Aware