RV Resort Policies
Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit fee is required for all reservations at the time of booking. Any changes in your reservation will result in a $25.00 change fee plus applicable taxes. All changes must be within the same season as the original reservation.
- A two night non-refundable and non-transferable deposit will be take at the time of booking. If reserving for one night, a one night non-refundable and non-transferable is required.
- Long weekend bookings: a three night minimum booking is required for all long weekend bookings and a three night non-refundable and non-transferable deposit will be required.
- A valid credit card is required upon reservation and at check-in.
- Reservations may be made up to one calendar year in advance of your requested booking date.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
- Arrival time is 1pm MST onward. Departure time is prior to 11am MST
- Tenting is allowed at our Sister Campground, Spruce Grove, please ask for directions.
- Please only one RV and vehicle per site
- Truck campers are welcome; campers must remain mounted on the truck at all times.
- Shhhh... between 11pm MST to 7am MST, please respect your neighbours at all times.
- Please only use propane fire pits and barbecues. We sell propane fire pits in our RV Office Shop.
- Please ensure you clean up your site and take all your belongings when you depart.
- We share our beautiful resort with wildlife. Please keep your site free of garbage, recyclables and coolers.
- Sani-Dump available
- Please off-road in designated areas off the Resort property.
- When departing please place site tag and comment card in the “site tag drop off” box located on the drive-out exit.
- Please follow our policies and regulations; we would be sad to see you have to leave sooner than expected.
- For the safety of our guests please refrain from skateboarding and rollerblading on RV Resort property.
- We are a pet friendly RV Resort; please read our pet policy.
- For the safety of all our guests and surrounding area please refrain from using Fireworks.
- We love our green grass, and in order to keep it lush and green please keep mats, dining tents, pet enclosures and picnic table on the asphalt pads.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind.