RV Resort Policies
Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit fee is required for all reservations at the time of booking. Any changes in your reservation will result in a $25.00 change fee plus applicable taxes. All changes must be within the same season as the original reservation.
- A two night non-refundable and non-transferable deposit will be take at the time of booking. If reserving for one night, a one night non-refundable and non-transferable is required.
- Long weekend bookings: a three night minimum booking is required for all long weekend bookings and a three night non-refundable and non-transferable deposit will be required.
- A valid credit card is required upon reservation and at check-in.
- Reservations may be made up to one calendar year in advance of your requested booking date.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
- Arrival time is from 1pm MST onward. Departure time is prior to 11am MST
- Tenting is allowed at our Sister Campground, Spruce Grove, please ask for directions.
- Please only one RV and vehicle per site
- Truck campers are welcome; campers must remain mounted on the truck at all times.
- Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate any Conversion Vans/Cargo Vans, Conversion Buses or tent trailers towed behind motorcycles at our RV Resort however we will be happy to welcome you at our Spruce Grove Campground.
- Shhhh... between 11pm MST to 7am MST. Please respect your neighbours at all times.
- Please only use propane fire pits and barbecues. We sell propane fire pits in our RV Office Shop.
- Please ensure you clean up your site and take all your belongings when you depart.
- We share our beautiful resort with wildlife. Please keep your site free of garbage, recyclables and coolers.
- Sani-Dump available
- Please off-road in designated areas off the Resort property.
- When departing please place site tag in the “site tag drop off” box located on the drive-out exit.
- Please follow our policies and regulations; we would be sad to see you have to leave sooner than expected.
- For the safety of our guests please refrain from skateboarding and rollerblading on RV Resort property.
- We are a pet friendly RV Resort; please read our pet policy.
- For the safety of all our guests and surrounding area please refrain from using Fireworks.
- We love our green grass, and in order to keep it lush and green please keep mats, dining tents, pet enclosures and picnic table on the asphalt pads.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind.
Living In Bear CountryWe are lucky to share our backcountry with various wildlife, so it is important to be aware of safety tips to help keep you and your family safe. Be sure to clean up after all meals and dispose of garbage in the appropriate facilities. Be sure to lock up all food, cosmetics, and anything that smells ‘yummy’ to a bear, especially fish! While staying in bear country, keep children close and in sight and stay on all marked trails. If you spot a bear, make a wide detour and leave the area immediately. Make loud noises and warnings signs.