Latest Update: March 22, 2021
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is committed to the ongoing safety of our community, our guests and our team members. As a result, a number of precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure that everyone will stay safe in and around our RV Resort and Spruce Grove Campground and all public areas. Safety will rely on the full cooperation of our guests and our team members from the time we arrive at our RV Resort and/or Spruce Grove Campground until the time we leave.
RV Resort & Spruce Grove Campground Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters/6 feet from all guests and staff members at all times.
- Guests are asked to make all reservations online or by telephone.
- Face coverings are required in all our indoor public areas for guests and team members.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas are being treated with additional, hospital-graded disinfectant and sanitizer on a very frequent and thorough basis. For Our Health & Safety Promise to You, click HERE.
- Debit Card, Credit Card or Cash are accepted, however, Debit and Credits Cards are the preferred payment method.
- No more than 3 guests will be permitted inside the RV Resort and Spruce Grove Campground Registration Offices at any time. Please wait inside your vehicle or outside of the RV and Campground Registration Office practicing physical distancing of at least 2 meters / 6 feet from any other person.
- If you need any camping essentials, please limit your time in our RV Office store and don’t put items back on the shelves. Please bring any items you’ve touched to the Office Clerk for sanitization.
- All facilities such as our washrooms, laundromat and playgrounds will be open with restriction that will be posted at the facilities.
- We are operating our pools with extreme caution, and by following all government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines to keep everyone safe. For opening hours, guest access times, and occupancy limits, please click here.
- Please spend time in and around your RV only. Maximum guests per site is eight (8). No group gatherings or contact with other guests is permitted.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding the measures we have implemented for everyone’s safety. By booking a reservation you are hereby agreeing to the terms & conditions listed above and we reserve the right ask you to leave if the protocols & policies are not being followed.