Latest Update: June 30, 2020
COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES FOR RV RESORT GUESTS
As our staff and management prepared for the 2020 season, we have watched carefully the progress of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We have monitored closely the recommendations and precautionary measures of Health Canada, the BC Centre for Disease Control and our provincial health officer.
Given the nature of RV Camping, and with rigorous social distancing protocols in place that keep our guests and employees safe from the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we have safely opened our RV Resort as of Thursday, May 14, 2020.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is committed to the ongoing safety of our community, our guests and our team members. As a result, a number of precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure that everyone will stay safe in and around our RV Resort and areas that are open to the public. Safety will rely on the full cooperation of our guests and our team members from the time we arrive at our RV Resort until the time we leave.
Policies and Procedures
- If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, or have traveled in the USA or internationally in the past 14 days, please stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters/6 feet from all guests and staff members at all times.
- Guests are asked to make all reservations online or by telephone.
- We are unable to accept any cash payments. Debit Card or Credit Card will be the only form of payment accepted.
- No more than 2 guests will be permitted inside the RV Registration Office at any time. Please wait inside your vehicle or outside of the RV Registration Office practicing safe physical distancing of at least 2 meters / 6 feet from any other person.
- If you need any camping essentials, please limit your time in our RV Office store and don’t put items back on the shelves.
- All facilities such as our washrooms, laundromat facilities and access to common areas such as playgrounds and pavilion remain closed until further notice.
- We are operating our pools with extreme caution, and by following all government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines to keep everyone safe. For opening hours, guest access times, and occupancy limits, please click here.
- Please spend time in and around your RV only. No group gatherings or contact with other guests is permitted.
We want to assure you that we are following all directives from the Public Health Authority and we encourage you to follow recommendations as provided by provincial health authorities, to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid others who are unwell
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid greeting with handshakes
In suspected cases of COVID-19 please call 811 and provide health-care professionals with the following information:
- Where you have been travelling, working or living
- If you had close contact with a sick person, especially someone with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
Please stay healthy and practice physical distancing.