RV Resort Amenities
Everything you need to know about staying at our RV Resort.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pull-Through sites with cable TV hook up and black-top pads available
- Electrical hook-ups (Amps available: 30A, 50A and 60A)
- Washrooms with free hot showers and flush toilets
- Free parking for one car on the assigned site – extra car $10 per night plus taxes if vehicle fits on the reserved site (at management’s discretion)
- Discounted access to Canada’s largest natural mineral hot springs pools. Proof of site booking may be requested. Discount not valid during Winter Camping.
- No extra charge for up to four adults. Additional guests are $5 per person per night plus taxes, to a maximum of 8 guests per site.
- Pet-friendly: No charge for up to two pets. Additional pets are $10 per pet per night plus taxes
- Coin-operated laundromat
- Covered pavilion. Available for private functions for a rental fee, please inquire at RV Office
- Excellent restaurants within walking-distance
- Onsite store with RV and Camping essentials for purchase. Located in the RV Resort Office – Open during regular business hours.
Please note: Discounts of any kind are subject to change throughout the season(s).
Hot SpringsGuests of our Lodge enjoy unlimited access to the natural mineral hot springs pools as well as our guest hot springs complex, which features Nordic-style hot and cold plunge pools, a steam room, a sauna and a private outdoor soaking pool.
Natural Springs SpaNaturally heated and mineral-rich, our waters are rejuvenating and therapeutic and are used in a number of our amazing treatments.
DiningWith a variety of restaurants and food outlets to choose from — three in our main Lodge, one poolside, two at our ski lodge, and two at our golf courses — Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has something for every taste.
Golf & Golf LessonsWith two 18-hole courses and one 9-hole course, each individual hole presents golfers with varying levels of difficulty and undeniable breathtaking views.
Activity & Experience CentreWe want you to make the most of your vacation: Our Activity Experts have teamed up with local adventure companies to offer many exciting experiences.
ShoppingYou need it or want it – we got it! Our variety of unique retail locations include the Spa Shop, Ski and Board Rentals, Poolside Swim Shop and our Golf Shops. Shopping Poolside Shop Golf Shops
Special EventsWe are well-know for our year-round events and festivals such as the annual East Kootenay Beer Festival, our Wine Festival, the spectacular Holiday Lights & Winter Nights celebration, and long weekend events such as our Easter Eggstravaganza.
Ski AreaOur family-friendly ski area has something for everyone. Tube parks, terrain parks, and spectacular runs with everything from green to black.
Resort AccommodationsChoose from a wide variety of lodging options including rooms with lofts, kitchenettes, and well-appointed suites with in-room soaker tubs and fireplaces. Every room comes with two cozy, white fluffy robes to use during your stay.
RV and CampingFeaturing the highest-rated RV Resort in the Canadian Rockies, and a separate river side campground. Surrounded by Rocky Mountain wilderness Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is your camping destination!
WeddingsProviding an unmatched destination mountain wedding, the resort customizes your wedding, offering a beautiful outdoor ceremony in the designated site, an intimate affair in Mountain Chalet or a traditional occasion in the Lodge banquet rooms.
Corporate & Group RetreatsMeetings, incentives, company retreats or family reunions: We are ready to tailor every occasion to your group's needs. We also arrange team building and social activities that will create long-lasting memories.