RV Resort Amenities
Everything you need to know about staying at our RV Resort.
To help you create the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories, unlimited access to our most sought-after experiences, amenities and activities have been included when you stay at the Fairmont Hot Springs RV Resort.
A daily resort experience fee of $8.00 CAD per site per night, up to $32 per stay, plus applicable taxes includes:
- Discounted admission rate to our three public pools, Canada’s largest Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pools
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi in your sites and throughout the public areas of the resort
- Complimentary parking for one car on the assigned site (extra car $10 per night)
- No extra charge for up to two adults and dependent children under 18 years of age (additional guests $5 per person per night plus taxes. 8 guests per site maximum)
- Pet-friendly! No charge for up to two pets (additional pets are $5 per pet per night plus taxes)
- Resort activities such as gentle yoga and mini golf (seasonally, individual)
- Unlimited access to the Riverside Driving Range (seasonally, clubs not included)
- Access to indoor exercise room at the lodge
- Guided local nature hikes (seasonally)
- Guided snow shoe nature hikes (seasonally, individual/non-guided tour snow shoe rentals $)
- Access to our tennis courts and use of rackets and balls (seasonally)
- Daily family activities such as movie nights, scavenger hunts, crafts and indoor and outdoor games (seasonally)
- Exclusive resort guest discount at our Poolside Shop and Riverside and Mountainside Golf Shops
Additional RV Resort Amenities:
- Pull-Through sites with cable TV hook up and black-top pads available
- Electrical hook-ups (Amps available: 30A, 50A and 60A)
- Sani-dump available
- Onsite store with RV and Camping essentials for purchase. Located in the RV Resort Office – Open during regular business hours.