BIG LOTS. BIG VALUE. BIG BONUS.
Isn’t it time to vacation to every day?
Vacation every day, from today onward. Imagine emerging from your Fairmont Hot Springs haven and into the warmth of a Columbia Valley sunrise.
Today, you may play 18 holes of mountain golf, or simply slide into the therapeutic natural hot springs that put this area on the map. The year-round possibilities are as endless. From your family base camp, adventure is literally on your doorstep. Green spaces and trails abound, and a kaleidoscope of flora and fauna infuse every waking moment with nature’s beauty.
With a limited number of premium home sites remaining, now is the time to secure the ultimate Columbia Valley escape for your family. Discover the new Fairmont Hot Springs today and craft the home you’ve always wanted at Mountainside Ridge.
Now that you know more about Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, it’s time to explore Mountainside Ridge. Click on the house symbol to read more about individual home sites. The visit page link below each symbol will lead you to a detailed site plan with specifications, drawings, and a description of the property. You’ll also see webcams from around the resort and find out more about golf, skiing, dining and shopping.VIEW THE INTERACTIVE MAP
Spend more quality time with your family
- Soak in Canada’s largest natural mineral hot pools
- Challenge your golf game at Mountainside, Riverside or Creekside
- Spend time on the beach at Lake Windermere or Columbia Lake
- In the winter months, teach your children to ski and ride
Enjoy your own personal space
- Take in views of soaring mountain peaks
- Enjoy the privacy that a larger home site brings, or meet with friends at the resort
- Wander Rocky Mountain trails from your back door
Know that you have found the best value
- Take advantage of the best real estate value in years
- Invest for the long term, for you and your family
More reasons to buy:
- Just three scenic hours by car from Calgary
- Great selection of private home sites nestled into the mountain with expansive vistas of the beautiful Columbia Valley wetlands, Purcell, and Rocky Mountain ranges
- Natural streetscape with underground services
- Outstanding prices based on Columbia Valley comparisons
- Whole ownership, fee simple
- Long-term value with architectural design guidelines
- A four-season mountain and lake lifestyle to indulge your passion for swimming, golfing, hiking, dining, skiing, swimming, boating, and more
The Mountainside Ridge team is here to provide you with assistance on everything from the building team to furnishings, through to the first night in your new home. Speak with our property specialists to find out more.