2019 East Kootenay Wine Festival
The “must-attend event of the year,” Fairmont Hot Spring Resort’s annual Wine Festival is a place where wine enthusiasts gather together to enjoy fine wine and good company.
This sell-out event occurs every November and features many wines from some of BC’s most acclaimed wineries. Along with an abundance of wine to taste, enjoy delectable house-made hors d’oeuvres, local artisans, and a fabulous after party featuring live music.
2018’s People’s Choice Award winning wines were:
2016 Freud’s Ego, Therapy Vineyards
2016 Chardonnay, Indigenous World Winery
2017 Midnight Late Harvest, Columbia Gardens Vineyard & Winery
2017 Plum, Rustic Roots Winery
Tickets are $79 each and sell out fast! Call 1.800.663.4979 (Option #1) to buy yours today.
*You must be 19 years or older to attend the Wine Festival.
The 18th Annual East Kootenay Wine Festival is November 1 & 2, 2019 will again feature BC’s most acclaimed wineries, make sure to reserve your package now for this sell-out event.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a classic room
- Friday evening 5 course wine-paired dinner featuring last year’s winners of the People’s Choice Awards
- Saturday afternoon wine seminars
- Early access to the Saturday evening event featuring wine tastings, gourmet hors d’oeuvres & fine cheeses and local artisans
- Your choice of either a complimentary bottle of red or white wine in your room
- Access to the fabulous after parties featuring live music
- Complimentary access to our legendary natural mineral hot springs – Canada’s largest! And to the guest-exclusive hot pool and amenities including Nordic hot and cold plunge pools, steam room and sauna, gym and yoga studio.
And to make sure your stay is even more comfortable, every room comes with two cozy, white fluffy robes to use during your stay, free wireless internet and parking.