You’re In Good Hands: Our Health & Safety Promise
The health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and team is our highest priority. Through our strict health, safety, cleaning and sanitization protocols, we will ensure that everyone feels safe and we can be together again to create new memories!
Following the Provincial Health Officer requirements, proof of vaccination is required for all persons aged 12 and over. To ensure consistency resort-wide and across all guest and visitor touchpoints, overnight guests of the Resort, RV Resort, Spruce Grove Campground and Mountainside Villas along with team members, pool & gym membership holders, ski pass holders, golf members, indoor and outdoor dining patrons and day users of the ski area, Natural Springs Spa, retail shops and golf courses will be required to show proof of vaccination per the guidelines detailed below.
September 13, 2021: Partial vaccination required. You are partially vaccinated with 1 dose as per the Provincial guidelines.
October 24, 2021: Full vaccination required. You are fully vaccinated with 2 doses as per the Provincial guidelines.
Your provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record and valid government ID are required upon check-in and entry to our facilities.
To view B.C.’s Proof of Vaccination Requirements, please click here.
Face coverings are mandatory in all public indoor spaces at the Resort for guests and team members aged 5 and over. Public areas include our lobby, restaurant and bars, the fitness centre, hallways, washrooms, elevators, retail shops and meeting spaces.
Thank you for your collaboration and commitment to helping ensure our Resort and the Columbia Valley remain safe destinations.
To learn more about the B.C. Provincial Health Orders, please click here.
SAFE: Ensuring adequate physical distancing
- Throughout our resort and all of our facilities, we have reduced capacities based on government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines.
- We have modified our food and beverage operations and menus to allow for easy take-out options.
- We have re-arranged some furniture and removed unnecessary touch points in public spaces designed to encourage appropriate physical distancing.
- In our public spaces, you’ll see clear signage and our team helping to ensure we all work together and that everyone flows through the spaces appropriately – particularly at check-in/check-out areas and our public pools.
- Some of our other safety tactics include plexiglass barriers, personal protective equipment for staff, single-use utensils, removal of paper and collateral from guest rooms, contactless payment and express check-outs wherever possible.
CLEAN: Heighten cleaning and sanitization protocols
- Our Housekeeping team has amplified their sanitizing and cleaning processes for public spaces, high-traffic areas and guest rooms alike.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas are being treated with additional, hospital-graded disinfectant and sanitizer on a very frequent and thorough basis.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Resort and signage has been placed in the public washroom facilities with information that will contribute to maintaining a clean, safe and healthy venue.
- We adhere to current recommended disinfection practices for our natural mineral hot springs pools which are sufficient to inactivate the COVID-19 virus in chlorinated drinking water and swimming pools.
INFORMED: Continuous staff training and communications
- We clearly communicate government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines with our team members on a daily basis, and we provide continuous training so that we can all adapt to this evolving situation and the global recovery.
- Our employee onboarding and training is more rigorous than ever.
- Our on-site signage and pre-arrival communications aim to be clear and straight forward. We are all in this together and we appreciate and thank you for your collaboration.
- We have new employee protocols for guest, visitor and staff illness reporting and management to help ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
- We continue to collaborate and engage with industry and government partners.
We are all in this together, and we remain committed to create the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories for our guests. On behalf of the entire Fairmont Hot Springs Resort team: Thank you for your trust and loyalty and we can’t wait to welcome you back!
Please click here for Fairmont Hot Spring Resort’s COVID-19 Operating Plan
“Be Kind – Be Calm – Be Safe” – Dr. Bonnie Henry, Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia
Please note: Fairmont Hot Springs Resort reserves the right to refuse service to those not adhering to our protocols and guidelines.