You’re In Good Hands: Our Health & Safety Promise
The health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and team is our highest priority. Through our strict health, safety, cleaning and sanitization protocols, we will ensure that everyone feels safe and we can be together again to create new memories!
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members, visitors and the Columbia Valley communities remains our highest priority.
In accordance with the latest British Columbia Provincial orders & guidelines, non-essential travel should be avoided at this time. This includes travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province. To view the latest update, please click here.
We thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Please Be Advised: Social gatherings of any size outside of your cohort or core bubbble are not permitted. This order applies to our hot springs pools, guest rooms, and all public spaces.
Face coverings in all of our indoor public areas for guests and team members.
Public areas include our lobby, restaurant and bars, hallways, washrooms, elevators, Poolside retail shop, Riverside and Mountainside Golf shops, Ski Chalet and meeting spaces (when physical distancing is not possible). Some guests may be exempt from this mandate, including but not limited to guests consuming food or beverages in restaurants, guests who are seated outdoors and physically distant, and children under the age of two (2). Please inquire with our Reservation team at 1.800.663.4979 (option 1) should you have an exemption.
We strongly encourage you to bring your own face coverings. Alternatively, we will provide disposable masks based on availability.
SAFE: Ensuring adequate physical distancing
- Throughout our resort and all of our facilities, we have reduced capacities based on government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines.
- We have modified our food and beverage operations and menus to allow for easy take-out options.
- We have re-arranged some furniture and removed unnecessary touch points in public spaces designed to encourage appropriate physical distancing.
- In our public spaces, you’ll see clear signage and our team helping to ensure we all work together and that everyone flows through the spaces appropriately – particularly at check-in/check-out areas and our public pools.
- Some of our other safety tactics include plexiglass barriers, personal protective equipment for staff, single-use utensils, removal of paper and collateral from guest rooms, contactless payment and express check-outs wherever possible.
CLEAN: Heighten cleaning and sanitization protocols
- Our Housekeeping team has amplified their sanitizing and cleaning processes for public spaces, high-traffic areas and guest rooms alike.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas are being treated with additional, hospital-graded disinfectant and sanitizer on a very frequent and thorough basis.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Resort and signage has been placed in the public washroom facilities with information that will contribute to maintaining a clean, safe and healthy venue.
- We adhere to current recommended disinfection practices for our natural mineral hot springs pools which are sufficient to inactivate the COVID-19 virus in chlorinated drinking water and swimming pools.
INFORMED: Continuous staff training and communications
- We clearly communicate government and the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidelines with our team members on a daily basis, and we provide continuous training so that we can all adapt to this evolving situation and the global recovery.
- Our employee onboarding and training is more rigorous than ever.
- Our on-site signage and pre-arrival communications aim to be clear and straight forward. We are all in this together and we appreciate and thank you for your collaboration.
- We have new employee protocols for guest, visitor and staff illness reporting and management to help ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
- We continue to collaborate and engage with industry and government partners.
We are all in this together, and we remain committed to create the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories for our guests. On behalf of the entire Fairmont Hot Springs Resort team: Thank you for your trust and loyalty and we can’t wait to welcome you back!
Please click here for Fairmont Hot Spring Resort’s COVID-19 Operating Plan
“Be Kind – Be Calm – Be Safe” – Dr. Bonnie Henry, Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia
Please note: Fairmont Hot Springs Resort reserves the right to refuse service to those not adhering to our protocols and guidelines.