at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
With a total of seven meeting venues designed to accommodate anywhere from 10 to 250 people, Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is more than just a venue – it’s the full experience. Our meeting spaces are multi-purpose and are within close proximity to the many amenities. Be sure to set aside some time on your itinerary for fun, relaxation and adventure.
With Canada’s largest naturally heated hot springs, several gourmet restaurants, three golf courses (two of which are of championship status) and a host of other recreational opportunities, Fairmont Hot Springs provides unparalleled opportunities for team building and morale-boosting beyond the meeting room.
- Audio-visual equipment in every meeting space
- Customized catering available
- Group sales coordinators available to customize your meetings/excursions
- A variety of room configurations offered
Our Cedar Room is the largest banquet facility available, it’s a functional space and can be arranged to suit your needs and can be utilized for a wide variety of different group functions.
- Podium, three AV units and projectors available
- Option for a stage
- Large capacity
This room seats up to 12 people around a large conference table. This classic room comes equipped with a 52-inch flat panel monitor with Internet connection. The boardroom is located in the Lodge on the 500-level.
- 52-inch flat panel monitor with Internet
- Large conference table
- Natural lighting with a view of the resort grounds
Located at the base of the ski hill (3 km from the lodge) the two-story, vaulted ceiling Chalet is available for private functions from May until December. There is a full-kitchen, bar and gas burning fireplace onsite. A large deck wraps the building on the second level, and overlooks a panoramic view of the Columbia Valley and the Purcell Mountains. Rental of this facility is for the entire building unless otherwise arranged.
- Gorgeous view of the valley
- Perfect for private functions
- Full kitchen, bar and gas burning fire place
Located at the Mountainside Golf Course (1 km from the lodge) Mountainside Clubhouse features panoramic golf course views and a post and beam construction. There is a patio, lounge and dining area, complete with a stage and a dance floor. Use of this facility is by request only between April and October and is also an ideal location for wedding receptions.
- Panoramic golf course views
- A beautiful wedding venue
- Equipped with a stage and dance floor
|ROOM||SQ. FOOTAGE||THEATRE||CLASSROOM||BOARDROOM||HOLLOW SQ||RECEPTION||BANQUET||U-SHAPE||HALF ROUND|