Latest update: July 01, 2021
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is committed to the ongoing safety of our community, our golfers and our team members. As a result, a number of precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure that everyone will stay safe in and around our golf courses that are open. Safety will rely on the full cooperation of golfers and our team members from the time we arrive at the facility until the time we leave.
Golf Health & Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Face coverings are optional when entering any building at FHS Golf. Physical distancing of 2m / 6ft is recommended.
- The golf shops are open. Please sanitize before shopping. Max of 6 people allowed in Riverside golf shop at a time. Max of 4 people allowed in Mountainside golf shop at a time.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee time, you will only have 30 minutes to warmup.
- Bag drop located at Guest Services gazebo for your convenience, we prefer you to load/unload your own golf bag from your car to cart.
- Guest Services will direct you to your power cart or pull cart.
- Shared carts are optional, your choice if you prefer to ride with someone or alone.
- Pace of Play – Playing through groups is NOT permitted-keep distance from the group ahead. Our team members will assist in playing through slow groups through 9 holes. If there are pace of play issues on course, please call the Riverside Golf Shop 250-345-6346 or the Mountainside Golf Shop 250-345-6514.
- Flagsticks removal for putting is option, we encourage using the flagstick to keep up pace of play.
- Bunkers will have one rake per sand trap. Use preferred lies, place your ball then hit.
- Washrooms at Mountainside Grille, Dappers Landing & on-course washrooms are open and at Caddyshack and on course porta-potty open at Creekside.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol permitted.
- Following the round return your cart to the Guest Services Areas. You MUST remove all garbage & belongings.
- Upon finishing at Riverside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Dapper’s Landing for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Mountainside, exit to parking lot right of clubhouse, return cart, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
- Upon finishing Creekside, return cart to Mountainside Guest Services area, & enter Mountainside Grille for any post round dining or drinks.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding the measures we have implemented for everyone’s safety. By booking a tee-time you are hereby agreeing to the terms & conditions listed above and we reserve the right ask you to leave if the protocols & policies are not being followed.