Our 4th Annual Pooch Plunge was a huge success, with over a hundred dogs!
We raised $1380.75 for our local rescue animal shelters,
ICAN and Global Animal Lovers!
Special thanks to Gordon Food Services, Quality Bakery Store and Coca Cola for donating food for this event. We also had many donations from our community for the raffle draw, Inside Edge Boutique, Coys Par 3, Fire Vixen Tattoos & Emporium, Kicking Horse Coffee, Invermere Sales & Rentals INC, Peppi’s Pizza, Mountain Om Yoga, Bird’s Eye Boutique and Black Star Studios.
Bird’s Eye Boutique
Black Star Studios
Invermere Sales & Rentals Inc.
Fire Vixen Tattoo
Kicking Horse Cafe
Coys Par 3
Inside Edge Boutique
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
John Meisner Photography
- Please bring a leash for each dog
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 and older
- Clean up after your pets – bring poop-bags!
- People are allowed to wade up to their knees in the pool
- Only dog and kid friendly dogs are allowed
- All dogs must have up to date shots
- Fairmont Hot Springs reserves the right to ask a dog to leave if we feel they are unsafe
- A waiver must be completed and presented to ticket office before entry