Daring Greatly™ Retreat at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Postponed to 2021
Two Day Intensive Workshop based on New York Times Best-Selling Author Brené Brown’s two decades of research on courage, vulnerability, empathy and shame.
This two-day intensive workshop will show you how to let go of the messages of “I’m not __________ enough”, and learn what gets in the way of living wholeheartedly. You will connect with your creative self, develop tools for self-reflection, and feel inspired and confident in your capacity to move towards your authentic self and live the life you want.
At this powerful two-day workshop we will creatively explore:
- The mechanics of vulnerability, courage, shame, empathy and self-compassion
- How to develop an internal sense of belonging vs. searching for acceptance and approval
- Tools to become grounded by your values and sense of purpose
- Shame resilience skills and daily practices that transform the way we work, love, parent and lead.
Your Daring Greatly™ Retreat includes:
- Two nights accommodations in a classic room with two queen beds
- Daring Greatly™ Two Day Intensive workshop
- Lunch with non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks on Saturday and Sunday
- Beautiful Workbook
- All workshop and art supplies
- Exclusive access to the relaxing resort-guest-only Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pool
- Unlimited access to Canada’s largest natural mineral hot springs pools throughout your stay
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi in your guest rooms and throughout the public areas of the resort
- Complimentary parking
A word about the Art:
The Daring Way™ curriculum will be infused with various art directives which will be facilitated by Nicole Le Bihan, a Registered Art Therapist. Art directives will provide participants with an opportunity to safely experiment and stimulate self-reflection while simultaneously connecting with their inner knowing and personal strengths. Art making is a playful, non-threatening way to move past intellectual understanding of concepts like vulnerability, courage and shame, and feel into what is needed for wholehearted living. No art experience is necessary to participate! All art supplies will be provided.
Cate Baio, CPC, PCC, CDWF
After starting out in the health and wellness industry, Cate found her way to coaching after setting the intention to learn how to better support people to create time and space for deeper, personal and purposeful change. She is credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC). She is also a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator. Outside of the coaching space, Cate lives a wholehearted life in beautiful Nelson, BC, Canada. She can be found playing and resting with her family, connecting with her friends, or curled up on her favorite chair with a good book.
Nicole Le Bihan, MA, DKATI, RCAT
Nicole is a Registered Art Therapist, Educator and Clinical Supervisor. She has been a professional art therapist since 2006 and a Faculty member at the Kutenai Art Therapy Institute in Nelson, BC since 2010. In addition, she has a private practice offering clinical supervision and professional and personal development workshops. Nicole is a mother, artist and musician who is inspired to lean into wholehearted living every day.
Cate Baio at 250.551.4451 or email@example.com.