Celebrate the holidays with us in our winter wonderland. The holiday season at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is a magical time; our charming lodge will instantly have you whistling a Christmas tune. Venture out into the courtyard and enjoy the numerous new light displays and the 20ft string light tree. Relax in our steaming natural mineral hot springs or cozy up by the fire in the lobby and let the spirit of the season overtake you.
Fun activities during the 2017 holiday season included:
- Festival of Lights Sip & Stroll
- Photos with Santa
- Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade at the Ski Hill. Dozens of skiers and their blazing torches wind down the slopes through the darkness and are followed by a finale of spectacular fireworks!! Keep an eye out for Santa and make sure to arrive early as parking is limited; this FREE event is Dec 24th 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Pancakes with Santa
- Christmas Eve pasta buffet
- Christmas Day dinner buffet in Antlers (reservations strongly recommended)
- Christmas Day food bank fundraiser; a FREE entry to our natural mineral hot springs by means of a food or cash donation
- Wine Tasting with our in-house Sommelier Erin Dowsett Thursdays from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Come sip on four of BC’s best wines for just $15 per person or $25 for two, served with assorted cheese and crackers.
- Christmas movie nights, daily scavenger hunts and Christmas crafts
- Marshmallow roasting and s’more making
- Cookie and Gingerbread decorating
- New Years Eve Chinese buffet in Mountain Flowers
- New Years Eve pizza party, crafts and a dance for the kids
- New Years Eve party in Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill with the Small Town Dirt Bags
- New Years Eve fireworks 10pm at the historical bath house
- And so much more!
- View the Dec 27th – Jan 6th Activity Guide for more details.