Celebrate the holidays with us in our winter wonderland. The holiday season at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is a magical time; our charming lodge will instantly have you whistling a Christmas tune. Venture out into the courtyard and enjoy the numerous new light displays and the 20ft string light tree. Relax in our steaming natural mineral hot springs or cozy up by the fire in the lobby and let the spirit of the season overtake you.
Fun activities during the holiday season included:
- Festival of Lights Sip & Stroll
- Photos with Santa
- Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade at the Ski Hill. Dozens of skiers and their blazing torches wind down the slopes through the darkness and are followed by a finale of spectacular fireworks!! Keep an eye out for Santa and make sure to arrive early as parking is limited; this FREE event is Dec 24th 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Pancakes with Santa
- Christmas Eve pasta buffet & prime rib dinner
- Christmas Day dinner buffet in Antlers (reservations strongly recommended)
- Christmas Day food bank fundraiser; a FREE entry to our natural mineral hot springs by means of a food or cash donation 10am-6pm.
- Beer & Wine Tasting Fridays from 5:00pm – 6:00pm in Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill. Wines $15 per person or $25 for two, beer $10 per person or $15 for two.
- Christmas movie nights, daily scavenger hunts and Christmas crafts
- Marshmallow roasting and s’more making
- Cookie and Gingerbread decorating
- New Years Eve special menu in Antler’s at the Lodge
- New Years Eve pizza party, crafts and a dance for the kids
- New Years Eve party in the Spruce Room with the Sundown Uppers
- New Years Eve party in Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill with DJ Bruce EP
- New Years Eve fireworks 10pm at the historical bath house
- And so much more!