Join Our Amazing Team
Here at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, we have made it our #1 priority to keep our employees engaged & inspired. Many of our team members intend to stay for a season and end up staying, or if they do leave, it’s not without having made new friends, learned new skills, and experienced everything that the Rocky Mountains & Columbia Valley have to offer. We pride ourselves in keeping team members well-informed, we promote & encourage our team members to further their knowledge & experiences, and most importantly you will find yourself among an amazing team of people who care about what they do & who they work with.
Pascal van Dijk, CEO
Pursue your passion in one of the most incredible places in the world, at a company where you can enjoy the true mountain lifestyle while working with an amazing, fun & creative team.
Our legendary natural mineral hot springs are open 50 weeks out of the year, we have a variety of great dining options, a family-friendly ski area with spectacular views, 3 stunning golf courses, an in-house adventure team & so much more to offer.
Take a look at our available positions and see you find the one that’s perfect for you!
I love that FHSR offers opportunities to excel and advance with different skills. Team leads are willing to trail and help workers in all areas of the Resort. The Resort is very team oriented, I mainly work in Food & Beverage but have been able to help with events, housekeeping, sales & marketing, spa and anywhere else I’m needed.
Kaitlyn Smith, Server at Dapper’s Landing Restaurant
What we do for you
- Staff pass: gives access to skiing, hot springs, golf & discounts from 25-40% at various Resort outlets (food & beverage and retail).
- Reciprocals with other ski hills during our ski season.
- Lunch for all employees on shift.
- Staff accommodation available for eligible employees, with high-speed internet & cable, linens, fully-furnished and free laundry.
- Transportation from Banff to the Resort before you start.
- Team trips including the Calgary Stampede, white water rafting & more.
- Team events including golf tournaments, luncheons, spring kick-off & more.
- Health & dental benefits after 6 months, including prescriptions, paramedical, basic dental, vision care.
- Recognition programs for all employees.
- $100 referral bonus, when you bring us a new teammate.
- Christmas Gala & long-term service awards.
- Opportunities for education, and advancement within the company.
- Training opportunities including First Aid, Food Safe, Serving it Right, etc…
- Year-round employment opportunities.