Join Our Amazing Team!
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, home to Canada’s largest natural hot springs, is a year-round destination nestled in the heart of the British Columbia Rocky Mountains and the stunning Columbia Valley.
Guests and day visitors can enjoy everything one of Canada’s most all-encompassing experiences has to offer including the legendary natural mineral hot springs pools, 45 holes of golf across 3 courses, a stunning RV resort and a campground, the Natural Springs Spa, our family-friendly ski area, and a variety of outdoor experiences and activities.
Delivering the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories for our guests.
We create memories and connect people through the wonder of nature.
Love where you live and work Everything with passion
Perks and Benefits
The lifestyle benefits of living and working in the Columbia Valley are truly amazing if you love the outdoors as much as we do!
When you work with us, you also receive the following Perks and Benefits:
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits Program for eligible team members
- Employee Services, including access to wellness, child care (summer season), and work/life balance services as well as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) from your first day of work
- Product and Service Discounts including:
- Sports Pass for complimentary use of 3 golf courses, 3 pools, and the local ski area
- Sports Pass for your immediate family (spouse and any dependent children)
- Discounts on hotel, rentals, lessons, retail, housing, work clothes and equipment, food and beverage as well as other local services discounts
- Financial Benefits including:
- Real Estate program
- Propane discount for home heating
- Gasoline discount for automobile
- Recognition Benefits – a wide range of everyday, informal and formal recognition components make up our recognition program. These include eligibility for:
- Doin’ It Right cash vouchers
- Above and Beyond cash vouchers
- Employee of the Month Award
- Service Acknowledgements annually
- Service Awards every 5 years
- Annual Holiday Gala
- Annual Kick-Off BBQ
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Employee of the Year Award
- Manager of the Year Award
- Professional development opportunities
- Department-specific recognition programs