Join Our Amazing Team
Here at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, we have made it our #1 priority to keep our employees engaged & inspired. Many of our team members intend to stay for a season and end up staying, or if they do leave, it’s not without having made new friends, learned new skills, and experienced everything that the Rocky Mountains & Columbia Valley have to offer. We pride ourselves in keeping team members well-informed, we promote & encourage our team members to further their knowledge & experiences, and most importantly you will find yourself among an amazing team of people who care about what they do & who they work with.
Pascal van Dijk, CEO
Pursue your passion in one of the most incredible places in the world, at a company where you can enjoy the true mountain lifestyle while working with an amazing, fun & creative team.
Our legendary natural mineral hot springs are open 50 weeks out of the year, we have a variety of great dining options, a family-friendly ski area with spectacular views, 3 stunning golf courses, an in-house adventure team & so much more to offer.
Take a look at our available positions and see you find the one that’s perfect for you!
Working at FHSR is great. It’s a small place where you can meet lots of new people, use the Resort amenities and enjoy amazing rocky mountain views. Working in the Spa has been a great experience; i love what I do and I enjoy making people feel relaxed, it’s nice to be in a place where people feel that they can get away and have time to themselves.
Pamela Demasi, Esthetician
I like going to work every day because I get to be with great people & it’s a really fun place to work. Free skiing & access to the hot springs are awesome perks, and it says a lot that I want to be at the Resort even when I’m not working. Moving here was one of the best decisions I’ve made, so even if a little part of you is considering it, go for it. You won’t regret it!
Mitchell Frizzell, Front Desk Attendant
Erin Dowsett, Food & Beverage Supervisor
What we do for you
- Staff pass: gives access to skiing, hot springs, golf & discounts from 25-40% at various Resort outlets (food & beverage and retail).
- Reciprocals with other ski hills during our ski season.
- Lunch for all employees on shift.
- Staff accommodation available for eligible employees, with high-speed internet & cable, linens, fully-furnished and free laundry.
- Transportation from Banff to the Resort before you start.
- Team trips including the Calgary Stampede, white water rafting & more.
- Team events including golf tournaments, luncheons, spring kick-off & more.
- Health & dental benefits after 6 months, including prescriptions, paramedical, basic dental, vision care.
- Recognition programs for all employees.
- $100 referral bonus, when you bring us a new teammate.
- Christmas Gala & long-term service awards.
- Opportunities for education, and advancement within the company.
- Training opportunities including First Aid, Food Safe, Serving it Right, etc…
- Year-round employment opportunities.