|Ends||Monday, Sep 30th 2019|
Who We Are – Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, home to Canada’s largest natural mineral hot springs, is a year-round destination nestled in the heart of the British Columbia Rocky Mountains and the stunning Columbia Valley.
Guests and day visitors can enjoy everything one of Canada’s most all-encompassing experiences has to offer including the legendary natural mineral hot springs pools, 45 holes of golf across 3 courses, a stunning RV resort and a campground, the Natural Springs Spa, our family-friendly ski area, and a variety of outdoor experiences and activities.
Our full-service destination resort promises to create memories and to connect people through the wonder of nature.
Who You Are – You are an enthusiastic night owl with a can-do attitude. You are a strong communicator and work well with guests and colleagues. You enjoy patrolling, and when necessary, enforcing rules and regulations. Your strong communication skills combined with your professional, authoritative personality set you up for success. Your experience and knowledge within the security environment make you an ideal candidate for this position.
You will embrace our Vision and Brand Promise to deliver the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories for our guests.
Position Summary – The Security Officer is responsible to patrol the entirety of Fairmont Hot Springs Resort throughout the night, and professionally ensure that all rules and regulations are being followed.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Patrol the main lodge of the resort as well as all other venues when on mobile.
- Ensure guests, staff and visitors adhere to all lodge rules and guidelines.
- File nightly shift reports.
- File occurrence reports when necessary for reports of theft, fire, vandalism, and any other suspicious activities.
- Do nightly lock up of lodge and unlock at designated times.
- Provide transportation of staff to and from work.
- You will report directly to the Human Resources dept.
- Co-operate and accept other assignments as and when required.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- BST Certified
- Level 1 First Aid
- OFA Level 3 is an asset
- Valid BC Driver’s License