|Ends||Monday, Sep 30th 2019|
What It Is
You’ll be life guarding at Canada’s largest outdoor natural hot springs! You will be ensuring that our pools are first and foremost safe, while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere for our guests.
Things You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for helping the kitchen prior to a restaurant’s opening; preparing all menu items; prepping all menu items; quality controlling all prepared food; minimizing waste; maintaining a clean and safe work area; maintaining a presentable appearance to guests; ensure the kitchen is clean prior to closing; any other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
We want you to have:
- Current certifications
- National Lifeguard – Pool
- Standard First Aid and CPR/ AED
- Desire to follow all health and safety protocols
- Ability to work solo and as part of a team
- Willingness to participate in further training as required
For Your Information
You’ll likely be:
- Standing for long periods both inside and outside; coats and toques provided in the winter, sunscreen and hats provided in the summer
- Working different hours such as nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
- Ensuring participants meet the minimum requirements of admission standards.
- Following maintenance checklists and recording tasks including but not limited to: conducting walking inspections of change rooms, Guest Pool, and public areas.
- Recording and submitting all forms and documentation including but not limited to: bather load, incident and accident reports, opening and closing checklists.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be reporting to the Pools Supervisor and Pools Manager while upholding standards and procedures outlined by the Health, Safety and Training coordinator and relevant governing laws