The Guest Services Agent provides the vital service of making bookings, arrangements and reservations for guests of the Lodge. They will provide information about the property and answer questions our customers bring forward. This position is open to seasonal and full-time applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and team members
- Carry out daily activities as training has indicated, always maintaining the department standards
- Check guests in and out of the Lodge
- Ability to handle cash transactions, both actual and electronic
- Resolve guest concerns & issues, and follow up
- Coordinate and communicate with all operating departments to enhance guest experience
- Become a Maestro Super User
- Maintain knowledge of current Resort events, activities and promotions
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a front desk agent role is an asset
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with computers
This position requires varied work hours and days, and will involve 8-hours shifts (a maximum of 5 per week).
Long periods of standing. Comfortable footwear is essential to ensure good health is maintained.
Reports to the Front Desk Manager and Front Desk Supervisor