|Ends||Thursday, May 30th 2019|
|Division||Food & Beverage|
A banquet server will carry out the following duties:
- Complete set up and tear down of scheduled weddings and events (with team)
- Prepare coffee breaks, buffets, carts and stations with appropriate food and beverages
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Be highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Work well under stress and meet guidelines
- Work in a team environment
- Be flexible with schedule
- Serving It Right (or state equivalent) or be willing to obtain one.
The starting wage is $13.50, with an approximate start date of May 13th, 2019.