Our friendly Reservations Specialists would love to assist in making your visit to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort the perfect experience. Please refer to our Resort policies & if you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Check in time starts at 4pm (Mountain Time)
- Check out time is 11am
- If you choose to pay for your room with cash or interac there will be a $200 deposit upon check-in
- Pets are not permitted in the lodge, ask us about our dog-friendly rooms
- We are a non-smoking Resort, ask us about designated smoking areas
- We do not guarantee room numbers or specific room locations; however, we will do our best to accommodate such requests
- Sorry, we do not have cots available at the Resort
- BBQ’s are not permitted at the Resort lodge
Do you want to bring your furry friend with you so they can enjoy a vacation as well? We’re happy to have dogs in designated rooms, but please read our Dog Policy below so you are aware of the Resort guidelines.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has a limited number of rooms that are designated for dogs, you must notify the resort at the time of booking of any dogs accompanying you; the front desk staff must also be made aware at check-in
- Dogs are $30 for the first night & $10 per night after that in dog-friendly rooms
- Failure to notify the resort of any accompanying dogs in your room will result in an immediate surcharge of $300 per pet and alternate accommodation for your pet will be necessary (if you’re not in a dog-friendly room); failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your reservation
- Dogs are not permitted in our main lodge with the exception of guide & service dogs. For more information on what qualifies a guide or service dog in BC, please read the government guidelines here http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/human-rights/guide-and-service-dog
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome on Resort property
- Housekeeping staff will not clean your room if a dog is present
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any possible damages caused by your dog including odours, stains & excessive hair
- All dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog while on Resort property; dog bags are provided around the resort property
- A maximum of two dogs will be allowed per room
- It is the strict policy of this Resort to have any guest bringing a dog, sign a Pet Policy form upon check-in
- The pet policy applies to dogs only; no other pets are allowed at the Resort
If you have questions or would like more information please call us at 1.800.663.4979.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort requires a one night deposit plus applicable taxes, charged 72 hours prior to arrival. The remainder of your stay is payable upon check-in with presentation of photo identification. Cancellations before 72 hours of your arrival are 100% refundable. Special cancellation conditions may apply to advanced purchase rates, special offers, promotions or packages. Children ages 12 & under stay FREE if room is shared with an adult. Rates are subject to applicable taxes and resort fee. All rates, special offers, promotions and packages are quoted in Canadian Funds and are subject to availability and can change at any time. Special offers, packages and promotions are available for new reservations only.
At Fairmont Hot Springs Resort we pride ourselves on being Environmental Stewards for the 2000 acres of land that Mother Nature has entrusted us with. From deep underground our Natural Hot Springs are filled with 1.3 million gallons of pure natural hot water. Our resort fee includes:
- Lush Fairmont Hot Springs Resort robes and pool towels
- Exclusive access to the “resort guest only” Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pool
- Complimentary access to our public pools, Canada’s largest Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pools
- In-house Nordic Style hot and cold plunge pools • Access to steam room, sauna, exercise room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary in-room coffee & tea
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary resort guest shuttle to our Golf Courses or Ski Area – Special Golf Rates for Lodge and RV Guests