Our friendly Reservations Specialists would love to assist in making your visit to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort the perfect experience. Please refer to our Resort policies & if you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Check in time starts at 4pm (Mountain Time)
- Check out time is 11am
- If you choose to pay for your room with cash or interac there will be a $200 deposit upon check-in
- Pets are not permitted in the lodge, ask us about our dog-friendly rooms
- We are a non-smoking Resort, ask us about designated smoking areas
- We do not guarantee room numbers or specific room locations; however, we will do our best to accommodate such requests
- Sorry, we do not have cots available at the Resort
- BBQ’s are not permitted at the Resort lodge
Do you want to bring your furry friend with you so they can enjoy a vacation as well? We’re happy to have dogs in designated rooms, but please read our Dog Policy below so you are aware of the Resort guidelines.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has a limited number of rooms that are designated for dogs, you must notify the resort at the time of booking of any dogs accompanying you; the front desk staff must also be made aware at check-in
- Dogs are $30 for the first night & $10 per night after that in dog-friendly rooms
- Failure to notify the resort of any accompanying dogs in your room will result in an immediate surcharge of $300 per pet and alternate accommodation for your pet will be necessary (if you’re not in a dog-friendly room); failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your reservation
- Dogs are not permitted in our main lodge with the exception of guide & service dogs. For more information on what qualifies a guide or service dog in BC, please read the government guidelines here http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/human-rights/guide-and-service-dog
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome on Resort property
- Housekeeping staff will not clean your room if a dog is present
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any possible damages caused by your dog including odours, stains & excessive hair
- All dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog while on Resort property; dog bags are provided around the resort property
- A maximum of two dogs will be allowed per room
- It is the strict policy of this Resort to have any guest bringing a dog, sign a Pet Policy form upon check-in
- The pet policy applies to dogs only; no other pets are allowed at the Resort
If you have questions or would like more information please call us at 1.800.663.4979.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort requires a one night deposit plus applicable taxes at the time of booking. The remainder of your stay is payable upon check-in with presentation of photo identification. Cancellation before 72 hours of your arrival is 100 per cent refundable. The initial one night deposit will be charged if cancellation is made within 72 hours of your arrival. Children ages 12 & under stay FREE.
Rates are subject to applicable tax. All rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to change. Lodge guests enjoy unlimited access to our hot mineral pools during pool hours. Conditions may apply to all packages and programs. Rates and offer subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice. All facilities and programs subject to seasonality and change without notice. Available for new reservations only.