Our friendly Reservations Specialists would love to assist in making your visit to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort the perfect experience. Please refer to our Resort policies & if you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Check in time starts at 4pm (Mountain Time). Please Be Advised: We are currently unable to accommodate early Check-Ins with our heighten cleaning & sanitization protocols.
- Check out time is 11am
- Face coverings are required in all our indoor public areas in the Main lodge, meeting rooms & retail shops for guests and team members. Click HERE for our Health & Safety Promise to you. We strongly encourage you to bring your own face coverings. Alternatively, we will provide disposable masks based on availability.
- If you choose to pay for your room with cash or interac there will be a $200 deposit upon check-in
- Pets are not permitted in the lodge, ask us about our dog-friendly rooms
- We are a non-smoking Resort, ask us about designated smoking areas
- We do not guarantee room numbers or specific room locations; however, we will do our best to accommodate such requests
- Sorry, we do not have cots available at the Resort
- BBQ’s are not permitted at the Resort lodge
Do you want to bring your furry friend with you so they can enjoy a vacation as well? We’re happy to have dogs in designated rooms, but please read our Dog Policy below so you are aware of the Resort guidelines. This policy applies to dogs only, unfortunately we are not able to accommodate any other pets.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has a limited number of rooms that are designated for dogs.
- You must notify the resort at the time of booking of any dogs accompanying you; the front desk staff must also be made aware at check-in and a mandatory Dog Policy form must be signed at check-in.
- A charge of $30.00 per room, per night plus taxes applies for dogs and will be added to your guestroom folio.
- Failure to notify the resort of any accompanying dogs in your room will result in an immediate surcharge of $300 per dog and alternate accommodation for your dog will be necessary if you’re not in a dog-friendly room. Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- Unfortunately dogs are not permitted in our main lodge or in the Food & Beverage areas of the Resort due to health regulations. This includes the patios and the pool lawn area with the exception of guide & service dogs. For more information on what qualifies a guide or service dog in BC, please read the government guidelines here http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/human-rights/guide-and-service-dog.
- Please note that all dogs must be leashed throughout our resort. Aggressive dogs are not welcome on Resort property.
- Please be mindful of the resident wildlife (including bears, deer, and skunks).
- Housekeeping staff will not clean your room should your dog be unaccompanied in the room.
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any possible damages caused by your dog including odours, stains & excessive hair and may result in additional cleaning charges.
- All dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog while on Resort property; dog bags are provided around the resort property.
- A maximum of two dogs will be allowed per room.
- The maximum weight per dog is 75lbs or 34kg.
If you have questions or would like more information please call us at 1.800.663.4979.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort requires a one night deposit plus applicable taxes, charged at time of booking. The remainder of your stay is payable upon check-in with presentation of photo identification unless otherwise stated. For stays through January 01st 2021 – June 14th 2021, reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. For stays through June 15th 2021 – December 31st 2021, reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations received after the deadline will be 100% non-refundable.
Reservations booked with a group contract follow the contracted cancellation policy. These cancellation terms apply to direct bookings only.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Special cancellation conditions may apply throughout high-demand periods, statutory holidays, to advanced purchase rates, special offers, limited time promotions or packages.
Children ages 12 & under stay FREE if room is shared with an adult.
Rates are subject to applicable taxes and resort experience fee. All rates, special offers, promotions and packages are quoted in Canadian Funds and are subject to availability and can change at any time.
Special offers, packages and limited time promotions are available for new reservations only and black-out dates may apply.
RESORT EXPERIENCE FEE
The Fairmont Hot Springs Resort’s most sought-after experiences, amenities and activities have been bundled into a daily resort experience fee eliminating multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services. Learn More.
A daily resort experience fee of $25.00 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax includes:
- Unlimited free access to our three public pools, Canada’s largest Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pools
- Exclusive access to the relaxing resort-guest-only Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pool
- In-house Nordic Style hot and cold plunge pools
- Access to steam room, sauna, exercise room
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi in your guest rooms and throughout the public areas of the resort
- Complimentary parking
- Resort activities such as gentle yoga, mini golf and kayak river float tours (seasonally, individual/non-tour kayak rentals $)
- Unlimited access to the Riverside Driving Range (seasonally, clubs not included)
- Guided local nature hikes (seasonally)
- Guided snow shoe nature hikes (seasonally, individual/non-guided tour snow shoe rentals $)
- Access to our tennis courts and use of rackets and balls (seasonally)
- Daily family activities such as movie nights, scavenger hunts, crafts and indoor and outdoor games (seasonally)
- Exclusive resort guest discount at our Poolside Shop and Riverside and Mountainside Golf Shops
Please note: Included resort activities and guided tours are subject to availability. Reservations strongly recommended.