Canada’s most all-encompassing family vacation experience
To help you create the best Rocky Mountain experiences and memories, unlimited access to our most sought-after experiences, amenities and activities have been included when you stay at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort.
INCLUDED RESORT AMENITIES:
- Unlimited free access to our three public pools, Canada’s largest Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pools
- Exclusive access to the relaxing resort-guest-only Natural Mineral Hot Springs Pool
- In-house Nordic Style hot and cold plunge pools
- Access to steam room, sauna, exercise room
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi in your guest rooms and throughout the public areas of the resort
- Complimentary parking
- Resort activities such as gentle yoga, mini golf and kayak river float tours (seasonally, individual/non-tour kayak rentals $)
- Guided local nature hikes (seasonally)
- Guided snow shoe nature hikes (seasonally, individual/non-guided tour snow shoe rentals $)
- Unlimited access to the Riverside Golf Course driving range (seasonally)
- Access to our tennis courts and use of rackets and balls (seasonally)
- Daily family activities such as movie nights, scavenger hunts, crafts and indoor and outdoor games (seasonally)
- Exclusive resort guest discount at our Poolside Shop and Riverside and Mountainside Golf Shops
Please note: Included resort activities and guided tours are subject to availability. Reservations strongly recommended.
IMMERSE YOURSELF! PLAN YOUR PERFECT ROCKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY
Guests of our Lodge enjoy unlimited access to the natural mineral hot springs pools as well as our guest hot springs complex, which features Nordic-style hot and cold plunge pools, a steam room, a sauna and a private outdoor soaking pool.
Natural Springs Spa
Naturally heated and mineral-rich, our waters are rejuvenating and therapeutic and are used in a number of our amazing treatments.
With a variety of restaurants and food outlets to choose from — three in our main Lodge, one poolside, two at our ski lodge, and two at our golf courses — Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has something for every taste.
Golf & Golf Lessons
With two 18-hole courses and one 9-hole course, each individual hole presents golfers with varying levels of difficulty and undeniable breathtaking views.
Activity & Experience Centre
We want you to make the most of your vacation: Our Activity Experts have teamed up with local adventure companies to offer many exciting experiences.
You need it or want it – we got it! Our variety of unique retail locations include the Spa Shop, Ski and Board Rentals, Poolside Swim Shop and our Golf Shops.
We are well-know for our year-round events and festivals such as the annual East Kootenay Beer Festival, our Wine Festival, the spectacular Holiday Lights & Winter Nights celebration, and long weekend events such as our Easter Eggstravaganza.
Our family-friendly ski area has something for everyone. Tube parks, terrain parks, and spectacular runs with everything from green to black.
Choose from a wide variety of lodging options including rooms with lofts, kitchenettes, and well-appointed suites with in-room soaker tubs and fireplaces. Every room comes with two cozy, white fluffy robes to use during your stay.
RV and Camping
Featuring the highest-rated RV Resort in the Canadian Rockies, and a separate river side campground. Surrounded by Rocky Mountain wilderness Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is your camping destination!
Providing an unmatched destination mountain wedding, the resort customizes your wedding, offering a beautiful outdoor ceremony in the designated site, an intimate affair in Mountain Chalet or a traditional occasion in the Lodge banquet rooms.
Corporate & Group Retreats
Meetings, incentives, company retreats or family reunions: We are ready to tailor every occasion to your group's needs. We also arrange team building and social activities that will create long-lasting memories.