Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has joined the leading carbon off-setting program, EcoStay. British Columbia and the Kootenay Rockies region are known around the world for their majestic landscapes and wild spaces. Let’s keep it that way and green the world one night at a time.
FAIRMONT HOT SPRINGS ECO-STAY CARBON NEUTRAL STATUS
- Member of the program since December 2010
- Achieved Carbon Neutral Status in December 2011, purchasing sufficient offsets to balance all Fairmont Hot Springs Resorts' operational emissions.
- In 2011 Fairmont Hot Springs resort offset 117% of our annual carbon footporint. 1,647.8 tonnes of carbon offsets have been purchased from emission reducing projects.
- That's equivalent to taking 120,289 cars off the road for a day!
View our Eco-Stay profile online
make a difference with GREEN CLEAN
You can also do your bit to help keep BC beautiful when you visit Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. Our new Green Clean program rewards you for helping too!
- You now have the option to decline housekeeping services for the day. For helping us conserve natural resources, we will reward you a $5 voucher for use at our resort food and dining outlets.
- Simply hang the Green Clean card on your door and you'll be rewarded with a voucher. It's easy!
- The program is not available on your day of departure.