Want to bring your furry friend with you so he can enjoy a vacation as well? We're happy to have pet dogs in designated rooms in our Cabins but please read our Dog Policy below so you are aware of the Resort guidelines for having dogs on site.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort has a limited number of rooms that are designed for dogs, you must notify the resort at the time of booking of any dogs accompanying you. The Front Desk staff must also be made aware at check in.
- Failure to notify the resort of any accompanying dogs in your room, will result in an immediate surcharge of $100 applied to your hotel bill alongside the daily pet free of $30 reducing to $10 for each consecutive night thereafter.
- The resort requests that you do not leave your dog unattended. Dogs must be on a leash or in a kennel when in common areas of the resort at all times and are prohibited from the food and beverage outlets, fitness centre or pool area.
- Dogs must be on their leash or in a crate when in common areas of the Resort at all times and are prohibited from the Resort Food and Beverage Outlets, Fitness Center or Pool Area.
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome on resort property.
- Housekeeping staff will not clean your room if a dog is present.
- As the registered guest you are responsible for any possible damages caused by your dog including odors, stains and excessive hair. All owners are responsible for cleaning up after their own dog while on resort property, doggie bags are provided around the resort property.
- All dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after your dog while on Resort property. Doggie bags are provided around the Resort property.
- A maximum of 2 dogs will be allowed per room.
- It is the strict policy of this Resort property to have any guest bringing a dog sign a Pet Policy form upon check in.
- Sorry the pet policy applies to dogs only. No other pets allowed.
If you have questions or would like more information please call the Front Desk directly at 250.345.6070