Want to bring your furry friend with you so he can enjoy a vacation as well? We're happy to have pet dogs in designated rooms in our Cabins but please read our Dog Policy below so you are aware of the Resort guidelines for having dogs on site.
- Since Fairmont Hot Springs Resort only offers a limited amount of guest Cabins that are designated for pet dogs, you must notify the hotel at time of booking to ensure availability and also upon check-in with the Front Desk Staff.
- Failure to notify the Resort at check-in of bringing a dog on property will result in a possible surcharge of $ 100.00 added to your hotel bill in addition to the daily pet fee of $30.00 for the first night stay and $10.00 each additional night.
- The Resort advises against leaving your pet unattended but if the need should arise, we ask you to notify the front desk and leave a telephone number that you may be reached at in case of emergency or noise complaints.
- Dogs must be on their leash or in a crate when in common areas of the Resort at all times and are prohibited from the Resort Food and Beverage Outlets, Fitness Center or Pool Area.
- The dog is to be properly controlled at all times while on Resort property.
- Please note, the housekeeping staff will not clean your room if the dog is in the room.
- As the registered guest you are responsible for any possible damages caused by the dog, including dog odours, dog stains and excessive hair.
- All dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after your dog while on Resort property. Doggie bags are provided around the Resort property.
- It is the strict policy of this Resort property to have any guest bringing a dog sign a Pet Policy form upon check in.
- Biting or aggressive dogs are not allowed, regardless of muzzle guard or cage.
- Sorry the pet policy applies to dogs only. No other pets allowed.
If you have questions or would like more information please call the Front Desk directly at 250.345.6070