When you stay in the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Mountain Lodge, your visit includes free access to the famous natural mineral hot pools. Lodge guests also enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive hot pool, steam room, sauna, hot and cold Nordic plunge pools, and gym — making this a true BC spa vacation.
Also conveniently located at the Lodge are the Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill, Mountain Flowers restaurant, Steamers Café, Natural Springs Spa, Nature Connection Adventure Centre and outside the front doors during the summer, BC Rockies Base Camp.
All rooms at the Lodge include the following amenities:
- FREE wireless internet
- 27” TV with cable and LodgeNet
- Air conditioning
- Pool towels
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Two complimentary fluffy white guest robes to use during your stay.
Inside all kitchenettes:
- Flat 2-burner cooktop
- Small fridge
- Coffee maker
- Cutlery, dishes and cookward
No ovens or BBQs are permitted.
Additional amenities to enjoy:
- FREE parking
- Complimentary luggage storage — you are welcome to store your luggage at the Front Desk and use the guest resort facilities after check-out time
- Trail system
- Wheelchair access
- Cash machine — located in the convention hallway, on the lower level
- Ice machines — found on the 200,400, 500, and 600 levels.
- Vending machines
- Soft drink machines — available on the 200, 400 and 500 levels
- Guest laundry — coin operated washer and dryer
- Mail and courier: Mail leaves the resort at 4:00 pm weekdays from the Front Desk (Please contact our Front Desk staff for assistance with postage, DHL or Purolator courier services.)
- Photocopying and Fax Services— please contact the Front Desk
- Resort Gift Cards*
- Wheelchair — a guest wheelchair is available at the Front Desk
* Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Gift Cards are available in any monetary amount and redeemable towards any of the services and outlets at the resort. Gift cards may be purchased from the Front Desk.