Located a short drive away from the main resort grounds and natural hot mineral pools, Spruce Grove RV Park & Campground is situated on the banks of the beautiful Columbia River. With 172 large RV and tent sites and a free heated swimming pool, this scenic BC camping spot is particularly popular with group gatherings and families.
You must pre-book your camp site to get these best rates below:
|Deluxe Sites (30A Power, Water, Sewer) (F&S on the map)||$52.00||$49.00|
|Standard Sites (30A Power, Water) (P&C on the map)||$46.00||$44.00|
|Unserviced Tent or RV Sites (N and tent symbol on the map)||$33.00||$31.00|
* Management reserves the right to make the best use of site choices. Reservations must be paid in full upon check-in. A three-night minimum stay applies during long-weekends. Applicable taxes not included. There is an additional charge for drive up visitors. All prices subject to change without notice.
• No charge for pets (max two). Additional pets are $3 per pet per night plus taxes.
• No charge for four Adults. Additional are $5 per person per night plus taxes. Maximum of eight people per site.
Listed rates do not include taxes.
A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit fee is required for all reservations at the time of booking.
Reservations must be paid in full upon check-in.
Longer-term stays take priority, and we reserve the right to relocate a reservation.
A valid credit card is required upon reservation and at check-in, and a non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit will be taken for two nights stay. If your reservation is for one night only, then a one night non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit is required and will be charged at the time of booking. Long weekends require a minimum three night stay and a three night a non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit paid in full upon making a reservation.
Reservations may be made up to one calendar year in advance of your requested booking date.
There is an additional charge for drive up visitors.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
• Check-in time is 1:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am. Upon check-out, please remove all trash from your site and please deposit site tag at our office. Fire pits are not garbage cans.
• Quiet hours are observed from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Please respect your neighbours at all times and do not make excessive noise or play loud music.
• Only one RV unit is permitted per site. A maximum of one additional vehicle may be parked on the site if space is available.
• One small two person tent (Max 6”x6”) is allowed for children only on a site with an accompanying RV. A charge of $15.00 per night plus taxes.
• Mats cannot be placed on any grassed area.
• We share our home with bears and other wildlife Please do not leave any food/pet food or trash outside.
• Off-road and unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
• Fireworks are not allowed.
• Please observe the 10 km speed limit.
• Please do not cut down trees or shrubs. Firewood may be purchased from the campground office.
• Campfires are allowed only in designated areas. Barbeques are permitted. Seasonal open fire bans must be observed.
• No person under the age of 12 is permitted in the pool without adult supervision. The swimming pool does not have a lifeguard on duty.
Pets are welcome but must be on a leash, under control of an adult at all times, and not left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Pets are not permitted on the playground. Pet enclosures cannot be placed on any grassed area.
• Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) without refund for infractions of these regulations and policy or any law.
N50.32195 W 115.86600
You can make a reservation online or contact us directly using the details below
5250 Spruce Grove
Frontage Hwy 93/95
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC V0B 1L1
Toll Free: 1.888.629.4004