Located a short drive away from the main resort grounds and natural hot mineral pools, Spruce Grove RV Park & Campground is situated on the banks of the beautiful Columbia River. With 172 large RV and tent sites and a free heated swimming pool, this scenic BC camping spot is particularly popular with group gatherings and families.
- 172 large RV & tent sites
- Heated free outdoor swimming pool that opens on the May long weekend
- Direct frontage to Columbia River (some sites)
- Full and partial hookups - some with power, water, sewer and cable
- Pull through sites
- Flush toilets
- Ice and firewood sales
- Fire pits
- Wireless internet
- VISA, MasterCard and debit cards accepted
- Pets allowed
- Only 5 minute drive from Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
CAMPGROUND RATES 2013 SEASON
Advance Booking Rates
You must pre-book your RV site to get these best rates below:
|Premium River sites
|Power, Water, Sewer, Cable sites
|Power, Water, Sewer sites
|Power, Water, Cable sites
|Power, Water, sites
|Premium NO Service sites
* A three-night minimum stay applies during long-weekends. Applicable taxes not included. There is an additional charge for drive up visitors. All prices subject to change without notice.
Rules and Regulations
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am. Upon check-out, please remove all trash from your site and please deposit site tag at our office. Fire pits are not garbage cans.
- Only one RV unit is permitted per site.
- Only one tent per tent site with two adults — two extra adults $5.00 each per night. Maximum four adults per site.
- Quiet hours are observed from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Please respect your neighbours at all times and do not make excessive noise or play loud music.
- Mats cannot be placed on any grassed area.
- We share our home with bears. Please do not leave any food/pet food or trash outside.
- Off-road and unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- Please observe the 10 km speed limit.
- Please do not cut down trees or shrubs. Firewood may be purchased from the campground office.
- Campfires are allowed only in designated areas. Barbeques are permitted. Seasonal open fire bans must be observed.
- No person under the age of 12 is permitted in the pool without adult supervision. The swimming pool does not have a lifeguard on duty.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash, under control at all times, and not left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Pet enclosures cannot be placed on any grassed area.
- Long weekends require a minimum 3 day stay and a 3 day deposit paid in full upon making a reservation.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) without refund for infractions of these regulations and policy or any law.
N50.32195 W 115.86600
Reservations & Contact Information
You can make a reservation online or contact us directly using the details below
5250 Spruce Grove
Frontage Hwy 93/95
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC V0B 1L1
Toll Free: 1.888.629.4004