The highest-rated RV Resort in the Canadian Rockies! Surrounded by Rocky Mountain wilderness and just a short walk from the legendary hot springs, our RV Resort includes 235 sites 220 of which are fully serviced. Get back to nature in comfort and style on full-service sites that range up to our deluxe pull-through sites — the envy of the rest of BC’s Columbia Valley!
You must pre-book your RV site to get these best rates below:
|Site Type||Nightly Rate||Nightly Rate|
|Shoulder Season||Peak Season
Shoulder Season - April 15 - June 24 & Sept 8 - Close
Peak Season- June 25 - Sept 7
Please note 15 amp sites are not designed to operate appliances such as air conditioners, water heaters and hair dryers. Applicable taxes not included. There is an additional charge for drive up visitors. All prices subject to change without notice.
Winter camping is available at the Basic 15 amp sites. Winter camping includes 15amp power and sewer, no water (no washrooms/showers). Winter camping does not require reservations. The rate is $20.00 per night plus taxes.
Applies from April 2015 - June 25th AND September 8th unitl end of season.
Pay for 7 nights - get 1 night FREE
Pay for 14 nights - get 3 nights FREE
Pay for 21 nights - get 5 nights FREE
Pay for 28 nights - get 7 nights FREE
Call 1.800.663.4979 ext. 6033 for details!
A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit fee is required for all reservations at the time of booking.
Reservations must be paid in full upon check-in. Longer-term stays take priority, and we reserve the right to relocate a Reservations must be paid in full upon check-in.
Longer-term stays take priority, and we reserve the right to relocate a reservation.
A valid credit card is required upon reservation and at check-in, and a non-refundable deposit will be taken for two nights stay. If your reservation is for one night only, then a one night non-refundable deposit is required and will be charged at the time of booking. Long weekends require a minimum three night stay and a three night deposit paid in full upon making a reservation.
Reservations may be made up to one calendar year in advance of your requested booking date.
There is an additional charge for drive up visitors.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Please help us make every guest’s stay a pleasant one. The following regulations are for the enjoyment and protection of all our guests:
• Check-in is 1:00 pm. Check-out and re-registration is 11:00 am. Upon check-out, please remove all trash from your site, and deposit site tags into the box when you leave.
• Quiet hours are observed between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please respect you neighbours at all times by not playing loud music or making excessive noise.
• Tenting is not permitted at the RV Resort
• Only one RV unit is permitted per site. A maximum of one additional vehicle may be parked on the site if space is available.
• We share our home with bears and other wildlife. Please do not leave any food, pet food, coolers, or trash outside, and burn your barbecue clean.
• Pets are welcome but must be on a leash, under control of an adult at all times, and not left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Pets are not permitted on the playground. Pet enclosures cannot be placed on any grassed area.
• Mats cannot be placed on any grassed area.
• Laundry hours are 8:30 am to 11:00 pm.
• Fireworks are not allowed.
• Off road or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
• Skateboarding and rollerblading is not permitted.
• Propane Fire Pits are permitted (no wood burning fires allowed).
• Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss or damage of any kind. We reserve the right to evict any person (s) without refund for infractions of these regulations and policy or any law.
N 50.32866 W 115.84188
1.800.663.4979 ext. 6033
Check availability and make reservations online now. It's quick and simple.