The Guest Services Agent provides the vital service of making bookings, arrangements and reservations for guests of the Lodge. They will provide information about the property and answer questions our customers bring forward. This position is open to seasonal and full time applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and staff
- Make room reservations for the Lodge.
- Operate financial transaction equipment.
- Make reservations for guests at Food & Beverage outlets.
- Handle bookings for our activities and recreation.
- Arrange tee times for guests at our golf courses.
- Actively promote sales of retail product and activities.
- Complete daily reports of all transactions.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, tidy appearance
- Enjoys talking to people, confident in handling customer complaints
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Secondary education or higher
- A knowledge of resort offerings, and offering within the valley
- Knowledge of computers and POS systems, Maestro booking an asset
- Customer service skills and or/retail experience
- Telephone systems experience desired
The nature of the job requires working varied hours/days as required and locations. It may also involve 10 hours shifts (maximum 4 shifts a week). Challenges may arise with staff and clients needs and need to be addressed in a professional and calm manner.
Long periods of standing. Comfortable footwear is essential to ensure good health is maintained.
Reports to the Front Desk Manager and Front Desk Supervisor.