C.D. is a six year old from Invermere. He likes things starting with the letter "s" - school, sweets (he would say candy but that doesn't start with s), Star Wars and snow. Here's what his Sunday at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Ski Area looked like...
1. We woke up early on Sunday and 15-20cm of powder had fallen in town. Yahoo! We wolfed down breakfast and then rushed down for first-ish chair.
2. There is powder everywhere - let's hit it!
3. Sometimes though you end up hitting things you didn't plan to... Like trees ;)
4. Ski Area Manager, Peter, always rips the mountain... He has a really tough job!
5. Lunch is always a highlight of the day. The awesome Breakfast Wrap from the cafe was almost as good as the snow.
6. After lunch, it was time to play in Aquafina SnowPlanet.
7. The new tunnels are really cool!
8. At the end of the day we bumped in to friends on the mountain. The best way to end the day.