It’s the last weekend of the ski season, but don’t worry the fun will continue right through the summer months. We will soon be saying good-bye to the Ski Area and the white stuff, so let’s celebrate this occasion and remember all the great times by doing these 10 things.
Here it goes:
1. Get first tracks on the corduroy; after all, there won’t be another chance to ski groomers until December.
2. Ski your favourite run – twice!
3. Sit at the top of the mountain in a picnic table and take it all in for the last time this season.
4. Get brave and ride a rail. If it doesn't go well then you have fresh snow to bail into.
5. Make a huge splash at the ‘Splash Dive Contest’ at the Hot Spring on Saturday, April 7th.
6. Jump in the hot springs then dive into the snow.
7. Ski, golf and soak all in one day. For that extra challenge add in a bike ride too.
8. Go to the Natural Springs Spa and have every single toenail painted a different colour in the spirit of Easter.
9. Buy yourself a funky new hat from the Nature Connection.
10. I bet you’ve had so much fun, so get a head start and buy your season pass for next year.